Different versions of the cult model
The new Panerai Luminor Due 38mm and the classic Panerai Luminor Due 42mm are among the collection's most popular models. Thanks to its small case, the 38mm version easily adapts to any wrist. Both models feature the 4.2-millimetre high P.900 calibre. The bracelet's quick-change system proves to be particularly practical as it allows you to match the colour of the watch to your particular look. The Luminor Due is water-resistant to 30 metres. The collection also includes the Panerai Luminor Due GMT, which has a second time zone and is inspired by the 1950s case.
At a glance
- Flat automatic movement P.900
- Bracelet with quick release system
- 38 and 42-millimetre housing diameter
- Waterproof to 300 meters (30 bar)
- Optional: Available with GMT function